Auditions for Miss Petite Nigeria will take place in two stages:
Contestants shall be subjected to series of online competitions and shall be selected based on votes and judges decision.
A total of 15 contestants who scale through the online selection shall be camped in an exquisite location in Lagos preceding
the grand finale. During this period,several activities shall be carried out to intimate the general public and media about the
- Photo Shoot
- Pre-event cocktail party
- All three day campaign against domestic violence
The grand finale is slated to hold at a prestigious venue in Lagos.
The contestants shall be the opening act as they shall thrill guests with well mastered choreography/ performance.
They shall thread the runway in :
- Traditional attires
- Evening gowns
- Corporate wears
- casual wears
- Swim suits
- They shall be given 1 minute each to enumerate their experiences during the camping period, and answer specific questions put
forward by the judges
- Those with special talents shall be given a platform to showcase these talents and skills.
- A five minute documentary on Domestic abuse shall be aired.
- A brief re-cap of what went down during camping(The good,bad,and ugly) shall be aired.
- There shall be top notch performances by A list musicians and comedians.